Have you ever wondering how much is the money that you have spend for a cup of drink from coffee/ tea shop every week ?
Last week , we have a short gathering with my friends and we talked about how people spend their money now days. People spend on holiday vacations , maybe just once a years or twice . People spend on shopping , food , drinks. Maybe once a month you would check and count your spending and do a own accounting.
Then , how much that you have spend for a cup of tea/coffee which you need it daily ? Especially it is so essential for wake you up before you start your tough day. On of my best friends , Jennifer. She is a cappuccino lover . She loves her every day " S" brand cappuccino. She is addicted to it. Without that cappuccino , she will not be able to work on her brand and bit her tough day. We were asking her , did she aware how much she has spend for a week ? She answered : " Well... It was just RM 12 per cup for morning , and i don't take breakfast ! So I've have enough for my breakfast ! " So , Jennifer drinks her cappuccino by RM 12 x 7 days = RM 84.00 per week.
Mmm.. that was okay , because she's in the high paid position . That should be okay for her , but when come to 30 days of spending , means RM 12 x 30 days = RM 360 .00 !!!Wow... At least that is a figure will catch my cautions. I love to invent some new flavor for my daily drinks. I love tea a lot and add in a milk into tea is a perfect match too . So i decided to create my own recipe which you will save my penny and also time. Most importantly , it's HEALTHY & EASY !!
So , here are the tutorial and also video , scroll it down for full descriptions, you will see it :) Be sure you watch it , and don't forget to share & subscribe !!
- 30 fresh Rose buds
- 02 tbsp Evaporated Milk
- 02 tbsp Sweet Condense Milk
- 170ml Full fresh cream milk and 70ml hot water
- some cocoa powder (optional)
Necessary Equipment :
Handheld Milk frother / whisk
Time preparation : 7 - 10 mins
People serve : 01 cup serve
Difficulty : A kid's are also capable to made it :)
- Put all Rose Buds into a teapot / self made tea cup / normal tea cup / loose tea bag / tea filter bags . (Whatever you have for just make a cup of rose tea will do )
- Pour Hot Water into it and steeping for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile , heat the Full Cream Milk by using microwave for about 5-7 mins . If no microwave , you can directly boil the milk by cooking pot on medium / low heat.
- Remove the milk from the microwave , add in Evaporated Milk and Sweet Condense Milk .
- Back to the rose tea , remove the rose buds . Pour the rose tea into the mixture of milk.
- Use handheld milk frother operated whisk up and down and around for about 05 mins.
- Whisk until the milk start frothy till your desire density , then sprinkle a little cocoa powder (optional) . So it's done :) eNJOY .
To know more about fresh looseleaf herbs/tisane tea , please visit : http://www.sointea.com/products/premium-french-rose-bud
I hope you guys love this recipe and i hope you can try it out this easier hot drink recipe. It's a natural rose fragrance without any artificial food colouring /aroma. Simply can make your glory morning by these simple cappuccino.
I love to hear more from you , please let me know if you have any concern . I am here for 24/7 to listen on you :)
Enjoy ... :)